question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Leaderboard "Try It"

Question from a developer:

I'm trying the Leaderboard API (https://api.playfab.com/Documentation/Client/method/GetLeaderboard) via the "Try It" option in the documentation, but it's returning no results (below) - why is that?

```

{
 "code": 200,
 "status": "OK",
 "data": {
  "Leaderboard": []
 },
 "CallBackTimeMS": 78
}
```
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahmed.yalahwy@gmail.com avatar image
ahmed.yalahwy@gmail.com answered

I tried to remove this file : Assets/Plugins/Android/libs/android-support-v4.jar but I got another error

Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:3, D:\work\Apes Shelter\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook-android-sdk-4.7.0\AndroidManifest.xml:3] Main manifest has but library uses minSdkVersion='15'

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ahmed.yalahwy@gmail.com avatar image
ahmed.yalahwy@gmail.com answered
10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, I've posted a response there. 

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.