question

subbakerlo avatar image
subbakerlo asked

Where can I access publisher data of the Studio in game manager?

Hi,

I wanted to store some relevant data about our Studio that should be accessed title-wide.

I saw that there is an API call to set and get publisher data. The get call only works if I pass a list of keys I want to receive.

Where can I get an overview, preferably in the game manager, what kind of keys are currently set? I am not able to find that overview anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Best

datagame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently you can only use API to access Publisher Data while you need to store keys externally because there is no API that can lists keys. Please feel free to send a thread on Feature Requests forum -- https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

subbakerlo avatar image subbakerlo commented ·

Thanks for the info.

I will track my keys in a separate Excel and wrote a CloudScript to set and get publisher data.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.