question

yoonjunyoung avatar image
yoonjunyoung asked

I want to develop the game by Unity and configure the server using UWP. Which document should I refer to?

apisCustom Game Serversmultiplayerdocumentation
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yoonjunyoung avatar image yoonjunyoung commented ·

It's my first time developing a game server, so I don't know many things.
I saw the company using Playfab as an internship, and the server was created and operated as a separate Windows desktop app project.
I want to make it work like this as a personal project, but I'm not sure which documents to see. The YouTube video I found for reference is not the way I want it because Unity runs the server.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We don’t provide a UWP multiplayer server sample. You can refer to the official GitHub repo of our Win32 C# multiplayer server sample, then try to migrate the code to your UWP project. To learn more about the PlayFab Multiplayer Servers, please check the documentations under this series - Multiplayer Servers.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.