question

monti avatar image
monti asked

CloudScript execution for groups

Hello everyone(@Gosen Gao), hope you can help us!I came across on these problems while working on my App. We need to know the correct Cloudscript code (something that allows us to create groups). Do I need to "Unlock others A.P.I."? The code given us was correct (agreeing to Playfab). The code results in a success but if I go to check the group I can't find them. No groups at all. [code you previously given us: | entity.CreateGroup (create, delete, add, whatever function) |]. So basically I need to know what format I should use to call the action from the client (Construct). I'm consulting the documentation given by Playfab, but I can't seem to make it. Also, calling the action from the client is a possibility mentioned in the previous feedback. Thanks for the attention.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

After you implemented Cloud Script function and set it as the live revision, you can call ExecuteCloudScript API to execute it. This API is like any other PlayFab document and is well-documented with all available properties -- https://docs.microsoft.com/rest/api/playfab/client/server-side-cloud-script/executecloudscript.

There is also C# samples on Writing custom CloudScript - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.