question

Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image
Thiago Lopes Rosa asked

Character Leaderboard - Aggregation Method

Hi, I'm using a character leaderboard, but as I can't access it through GameManager, I'm not able to change its "aggregation method". I tried to create a player leaderboard with the same name to change it, but it didn't work. Is it possible for you to change it internally/manually? This way it would save a lot of calls/reads to get the current value and write the new value.

I need the "sum" aggregation type.

Thanks,
Leaderboards and StatisticsCharacters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The character leaderboard doesn’t have built-in method for choosing aggregation method. A workaround to save the “sum” in character leaderboard is to calculate the sum of current and previous statistics on CloudScript/Azure Function, then update the result to that character statistic.

Or you can use the player leaderboard. We don’t have access to edit your title, you can change the leaderboard aggregation type by going to [Your GameManager]->[Leaderboards]-> choose the leaderboard you want to edit -> click the “Edit leaderboard” at the top right corner.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.