question

William Sullivan avatar image
William Sullivan asked

User Generated Content Public preview?

Hey! I'm finishing up my mobile game and I plan to have quite a larger section of the game that is UGC driven.

Considering my whole game is driven by Playfab already it would be a shame to not use the UGC feature you are already working on. Can you give us an update on where this feature is currently at?

The previous roadmap mentioned that it would be out in September so just wondering if that is still the plan? I noticed that the Github UGC docs have been updated recently so It's got me excited.

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Yes, UGC will be public soon at the end of September, and we have also viewed few demonstration video internally. However, we don't have any information of specific release date. Please stay tuned and continue to keep track of news update.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

William Sullivan avatar image William Sullivan commented ·

Amazing! I know it's only just the second day into October, but I am very keen on this feature. Any better idea on when this feature will drop so I can try plan around it? Cheers!

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ William Sullivan commented ·

Sorry, according to the team, the public preview has been delayed and the product team is working on it. Please continue to keep track of the blog updates. There is no ETA for now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.