question

Viachaslau avatar image
Viachaslau asked

Why should I add region which is not free?

From https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/pricing/transition: "As long as your titles are in Development Mode, you can continue using PlayFab for free."

But when I try to upload the build I have to choose a region (at least one). And the Hourly rate is $0.2080 in this case.

So how can I use PlayFab free? My title is in Development mode.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Viachaslau avatar image Viachaslau commented ·

Ok. Seems like this is just a price which is not applied for developer mode.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Our Multiplayer Server gives developers 750 free core hours on Dasv4 East US/North Europe each month for test. When you build your server, please make sure select the free VM and region.

According to Billing for PlayFab Multiplayer Servers 2.0, The amount of free evaluation capacity provided per month is based on your PlayFab billing mode and is also calculated based on core hours. This means that if you use a **single core ** Av2 series VM (like A1v2), you have 750 free hours. But if you use a **dual core ** Av2 series VM (like A2v2), you have 375 free hours instead — 750 divided by 2 equals 375.

Please refer to Titles in Development Mode, to learn more about Development Mode.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.