question

Filyaev Alexey avatar image
Filyaev Alexey asked

File storage and limits

Hi, I have a free playfab plan so far. The game is still in development, so nothing is clear yet. I have a question. We need a storage for graphics files. Accordingly, without them, the weight of the game is 30MB, with them 350MB. We need storage so that the game doesn't weigh a lot and doesn't take a long time to download. I do not see an option for working with storage in my tariff. I looked at different tariffs and did not understand if there is storage in my tariff, and if so, what is the download limit per day and how many users can download files per day / month? I didn't find this in the documentation. For example, in a firebase on a free plan, there is storage up to 5GB. But how many users can download files per day, I did not find either.

limitsgame managerdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

To be clear, if it is shared resources among all the players in a title, CDN service is more suitable for your scenario. Currently we recommend implementing Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN) to host your files.

The limits of Entity Files are below. You may also navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Title Settings] -> [Limits] to find those limits.

• Each entity will have 10 files in maximum.
  • The total value size for entity files in a title is 50,000 GB (shared by all entities)

I terms of metering, I will double confirm with team and keep you updated.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

esk avatar image
esk answered

any updates on metering? How much do you get charged for transfering data

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.