question

katsutoku-s avatar image
katsutoku-s asked

Can I create a segment with the statistics from the previous version?

Can I create a segment with the statistics from the previous version? I want to get the number of players in the statistics using the segment to draw the winners from the statistics after the reset. You can only specify it in the dashboard now or in the specified version. You can also use the management API or CloudScript to dynamically create segments.

Leaderboards and Statisticsgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently it is not supported. You may need to create separate Leaderboards and cache the last version so that winners can be in a segment. If you are using Prize Table, you can create Cloud Script/Azure Function as the actions for winners.

Please also feel free to send a thread in Feature Requests forum --https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.