question

danielmoreno avatar image
danielmoreno asked

Device is registered for Push Notifications but cant receive them when app is closed

After I setted up the Android plugin (5.0), I started to test the PN following the Playfabs example.

I can receive PN when my game is being played or when its on the background, but never when it is closed. I'm guessing this is because its not registered correctly, but when I do the request I receive the confirmation message ("Push notification system is working, Thanks for registering..."). Perhaps I'm missing something related to the GCM?

Thanks in advance!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

danielmoreno avatar image
danielmoreno answered
So I've been testing more and it looks like it was a problem of my device (Xiaomi Mi3) not being able to receive push notifications when closed. Thanks anyways :)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

@danielmoreno can you please post your manifest. In addition, please provide your ADB log file for your session so that I can see if your token is being successfully acquired.

Thanks,

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.