question

peterkallviks avatar image
peterkallviks asked

Unity: PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

I use Unity 2021.1.21f1 and I get this error regularly. I did test with earlier versions of Unity and still got it.

I have been google this but it looks like it is an old error that has been fixed??

This is the full message in the console:

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
 #0 GetStacktrace(int)
 #1 DebugStringToFile(DebugStringToFileData const&)
 #2 DebugLogHandler_CUSTOM_Internal_Log(LogType, LogOption, ScriptingBackendNativeStringPtrOpaque*, ScriptingBackendNativeObjectPtrOpaque*)
 #3  (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.LogOption,string,UnityEngine.Object)
unity3d
8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

What's the Extension version? Does this issue occur when you upgrade both extension and SDK to the latest version? Please find the latest version on Release UnitySDK version 2.114 PlayFab/UnitySDK (github.com)

0 Likes 0 ·
peterkallviks avatar image peterkallviks commented ·

@SethDu

I have SDK 2.114.210913 installed. Installed it via the PlayFab home page.

It occurs when I load the game in the Unity editor and the reappear regularly..

0 Likes 0 ·
playfab.png (249.2 KiB)
0 Likes 0 ·

This is just a few minutes after the previous screenshot.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ peterkallviks commented ·

Can you share the screenshot of "Help" tab page of extension? It indicates the version of extension. They are separately maintained. In addition, please set up title ID before running the project.

0 Likes 0 ·

@SethDu

Here it is. BTW I am working with UI so I do not even run any PlayFab code other than the two namespaces in the code.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.