question

Ethan K. G avatar image
Ethan K. G asked

Can't set up AdvancedPlatformDelivery for push notification

Get the following error messages when use server.SendPushNotification API:

"Only one of the following properties can be defined: Message, Package, AdvancedPlatformDelivery"

"iOS Push Notification Failed: ValidationError 1 validation error detected: Value null at 'message' failed to satisfy constraint: Member must not be null"

This is for title 78C39 and 8CE12

CloudScriptPush Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ethan K. G avatar image
Ethan K. G answered

@Rick Chen

Thanks for the help! Here I did more test and confirm this is the error message when I use AdvancedPlatformDelivery property at server.SendPushNotification API:

"iOS Push Notification Failed: ValidationError 1 validation error detected: Value null at 'message' failed to satisfy constraint: Member must not be null"

Could you take a look for these titles 78C39 and 8CE12 in your side? It seems ticket system is only for paid subscriptions, we must buy the certain plan to fix this issue?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

According to the team, it seems like you are on a v1 version of push notifications but are trying to use a v2 feature. If you want to upgrade, you can go to the push notifications page in game manager and click the "Upgrade push notifications" button.

2 Likes 2 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

I have reported this issue to the corresponding team and I will let you know if there is any update, your patience is appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The first error message, "Only one of the following properties can be defined: Message, Package, AdvancedPlatformDelivery", suggest that you should put only one of the following properties in your request body: Message, Package, AdvancedPlatformDelivery. If you put 2 or more properties, it will result in this error. You could refer to this similar thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/50191/sendpushnotification-advancedplatformdelivery-on-a.html.

The second error message, "iOS Push Notification Failed: ValidationError 1 validation error detected: Value null at 'message' failed to satisfy constraint: Member must not be null", it could be that your title is still on an earlier version of our push notification code. If you believe that's the case for your issue, please submit a support ticket so that we can take a look for you. You can refer to this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/46942/serversendpushnotification-with-advancedplatformde.html.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.