question

Samuel Stankiewicz avatar image
Samuel Stankiewicz asked

Is having a legally registered company required to fill out the billing information?

I'm wanting to set up a multiplayer server and of course doing this requires billing information. I'm not registered as a company, yet I will do so if my game takes off. Can I fill in the name I would register (my studio name) and then register it legally later or is this important to the billing process? Just trying to make sure I'm not breaking any rules here.

Account Managementdatapricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Please note that as the PlayFab technical support forum, we won’t give you any legal suggestions. You can consult the legal counsel for the specific legal questions.

Technically, you can fill in the billing (contact) information as needed. There is no limit on it. We also have many independent developers whose titles are functioning normally. You can change the billing information by navigating to the [Billing Information] page later. If you encounter any difficulties in modifying it, you can navigate to our Contact Us page to submit the questions to our billing team.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.