question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

How meters work when there is more than one title on free plan

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I have more than one title in my account, how the meters and pricing work?

I'll have 100,000 players per title, however, how does the meters (read, write, execution time etc.) work? Are they shared among the titles or are they per title?

Also, if I upgrade my account, do I only upgrade one title or my entire account?

If the meters are shared and if I can upgrade one title instead of my entire account, do my titles still share the meters among them? For example; Title A is on the standard plan and Title B is on the free plan.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Each title is metered separately. If you navigate to studio page and click Billing Summary, you can see the separate billing for each title (by default, it shows the total costs of this studio).

In addition, upgrades are executed at the account/studio level and launches are executed at the Title level. When you upgrade to any paid plan, your account will be upgraded, while it still depends on you to launch a title. As long as it is still in development mode, it won't cost like a launched title.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.