question

Kevin Schrader avatar image
Kevin Schrader asked

PlayFab Party Unity SDK 1.7.0

Hello!

I couldn't find any information on this topic, but is there any update on when the next PlayFab Party Unity SDK release will become available here? I've recently started running into a crash after attempting to create and join a network that was previously working fine. I found a similar forum post regarding the issue I'm having here on the Xbox Dev forum that suggested this issue would be fixed in a future release (I'm currently on the 1.6.0 release), but it seems like it has been stuck on the current one for a couple of months now.

Some info on the crash; these are the types of logs I'll get from any API calls I make, and then the party state change when creating and joining the network using PartyManager:

XCurl:FatalErrorcurl_easy_getinfo failed

Unhandle type PARTY_STATE_CHANGE_TYPE_NETWORK_PROPERTIES_CHANGED
apisunity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean you need the PlayFab Party Unity SDK 1.7.0? If so, it is released now, please check this page -- Releases PlayFab/PlayFabPartyUnity GitHub.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin Schrader avatar image Kevin Schrader commented ·

Ah great! Funny that it released the same day of this post. I'll be sure to check this out

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.