question

ekkarat01@gmail.com avatar image
ekkarat01@gmail.com asked

Problem with Admin/DeleteUsers

I have got a problem with this API recently. It's not working.
wrong Secret Key? or otherwise

"code": 503,
"status": "Service Unavailable",
"error": "Connection error",
"errorCode": 2,
"errorMessage": "",
"CallBackTimeMS": 1259

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If you're still seeing this issue, can you provide some more details? What is the call being made specifically, and what are the values of the parameters being passed in? What is the errorDetails of the error message you get back?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fabian-kuhn@gmx.de avatar image
fabian-kuhn@gmx.de answered

I got the same error using the Try-It Feature on the Doc sites.

And it only appears with API calls which use a String Array. No matter how i format the input for string[], i get the same error.

i tried Input ;  "Input"; {Input}; {"Input"}, [Input]; ["Input"], i always get the Service Unavailabe error

EDIT:

somehow i made it work with ["Input"]. so it seems ok

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, the left side of that is the Key, which is always a single string, such as "Input". The right side is the value, which is the array in the case you describe. Arrays would be in square brackets, while objects are in curly brackets. So a string array would indeed look like: [ "Input" ], making the key/value pair

"Input" : [ "Input" ]

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.