question

chris-gong avatar image
chris-gong asked

Archived Servers don't show up unless I search for a specific one

Hi everyone, not sure if this is a bug or not but after selecting a build and region on the "Archived Servers" page, it says "No servers found for build in current region". But when I search for a server that doesn't exist using the "Search logs" button by inputting some dummy value, only then do all the archived servers show up. Is this expected behavior or are the archived servers supposed to show up on their own without any action required?

Also, on a side note, how long does it take for a server to be "archived" once it is terminated. Thank you in advance!

multiplayer
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chris-gong avatar image chris-gong commented ·

Just want to note that when I say that the archived servers only show up when I look for a server that doesn't exist, this also happens if I search for a server that does exist. Just want to emphasize that this question is meant to address why the archived servers don't appear after only selecting a build and region.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thanks for the feedback. Sometimes listing archived server takes long, which may cause issues. I will also consult with the team about the display issue.

Besides, if possible, please use ListArchivedMultiplayerServers API calls to get the contents.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.