question

Saad Anees avatar image
Saad Anees asked

Custom Analytics of Specific Action By Player [UE4]

Hi, I am working on a project where players will interact with the some content in the game so I need to implement feature like How long player has interaction with specific object or how many players have interacted the same object. These are just examples and there can be multiple stats like these. So i need to save that information in playfab and also retrieve it later on (web/UE4) to make a chart of specific actions. Which feature should I use to achive this?

Player Dataunrealanalytics
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amirmirzaei21 avatar image amirmirzaei21 commented ·

User”1234”

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You could write the custom event and record the data for the interaction. Then those events can be collected in the Data Explorer. You can do your own queries about those events and implement your custom analytics. However, please note that the event history will only hold the events within 30 days. If you want to store 30+ days events, you will need to export the data from the event history.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.