question

CommaSoft avatar image
CommaSoft asked

Sometimes I can't log in and cloudscript doesn't work.

I use Unity to run cloudscript.

Sometimes I can't log in to Playfab with Unity or cloudscript doesn't work,

Do you do cloudscript server check? If so, is there any way to know when the server is being checked?

https://status.playfab.com/ It is not a method to access this site,

but a method such as Playfab's REST API.

I'm a foreigner, so I'm sorry for the messy writing, have a nice day.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean you failed to execute CloudScript functions using the Client API ExecuteCloudScript or Entity API ExecuteEntityCloudScript? If so, could you please provide the detailed error messages? For clarification, the failure of calling the API ExecuteCloudScript rarely caused by abnormal server status, and more often caused by logic errors in CloudScript function, the calls of the function exceed the title limits, etc. You need to check the error messages returned by the API to determine the probable causes. If you can’t target the error, could you please provide your TitleId and the specific CloudScript function name for our reference?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

CommaSoft avatar image CommaSoft commented ·

Thanks for your reply. I'm a beginner, I've only been working as a programmer for a few months. So it seems that there was a logical error by writing the function incorrectly. Sorry. Can I use all CloudScript function name?

0 Likes 0 ·
CommaSoft avatar image CommaSoft commented ·

I'm sorry that I'm not good at foreign languages using a translator.

Can I use all CloudScript function name? => May I provide all CloudScript function names?

Can you please delete my non-English comment?

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang CommaSoft commented ·

Sure, we have deleted it. Which one function meet the error? Could you please provide its function name? And could please provide the TitleID and the client code snippet?

1 Like 1 ·
CommaSoft avatar image CommaSoft Sarah Zhang commented ·

TitleID: C4827

CloudScript function names

ModifyAllItemsUses

GrantAllItemsToUser

GNTnMODItemToUser

Debug_AddGold

Debug_SubGold

ExeUpgMCStatToUser

Read_MyUpgrade

GetServer_lvUpgrade

Make_MyUpgrade

NewbieAccess

This is the client code of GNTnMODItemToUser.

(sending and receiving are almost the same for other functions as well.)

void PlusCreateItme(int Input)

{ PlayFabClientAPI.ExecuteCloudScript(new ExecuteCloudScriptRequest() { FunctionName = "GNTnMODItemToUser",

FunctionParameter = new

{ ItemName = strNowBtnName.Trim(), AddAmount = Input }, },

(result) =>

{ string str = result.FunctionResult.ToString(); str = str.Replace(" ", ""); SUCC_DebugItem(str);

txtNowSelVal.text = Input.ToString();

print("PlusCreateItme() " + "Item: " + strNowBtnName + " SUCC!"); },

(error) => print("PlusCreateItme() Error!")); }

0 Likes 0 ·
CommaSoft avatar image
CommaSoft answered

I'm sorry I'm not good at foreign languages as I'm a translator.

[Can I use all CloudScript function name? => Can I provide all all CloudScript function names?]

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.