question

Raul Buisan avatar image
Raul Buisan asked

Push Notifications Page missing

Hi,

I am trying to access the push notifications tab under title settings to setup the certificates. However since today, Playfab throws an error when accessing that link:

'The page you're attempting to reach cannot be found. Go back'

I has been working during the past days, but it seems to be down now. Anyone having the same issues? tried with different browsers, testing app and my client's environment with the same result

Push Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for your report. We have reproduced this issue on the testing title, and we will try to inform our team the display issue of the Push Notifications setup page to investigate it. Currently, as a workaround, you can set up the push notifications for your title using the Admin API SetupPushNotification on your administrative tool. As this documentation, especially this section said, you can provide the Platform, Credential, Overwrite OldARN to this API to set up your push notifications. Please note the “Name” is not allowed to be set in SetupPushNotification anymore, you needn’t submit this field now.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raul Buisan avatar image Raul Buisan commented ·

Thanks, I will look into the SetupPushNotification query.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.