question

ericstock avatar image
ericstock asked

Dashboard->Trends Platform categories

Hello. Our game is multiplatform and support Windows Steam, Windows 10 Xbox, and XboxOne. When I look at the platform categories in the Trends menu, I see Windows and GameCoreXboxOne. I am assuming that Windows includes both Steam and Windows 10 Xbox platforms, and GameCoreXboxOne is XboxOne only. Is this correct?

dataanalytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Few data displayed in Trends are collected from Session feature of PlayFab, which is only available in Unity SDK for now. Certain “client_session_start” PlayStream Events will be generated when a session starts, and it contain device information that uploaded from client. You may use Data Explorer to query this event and list all device information you need.

In addition, please also note that you are able to disable any data collection features at [Game Manager] -> [Title settings] -> [Data Collection].

Please also refer to Sessions - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.