question

xrguajardo avatar image
xrguajardo asked

How to know if player has setup push notifications or not?,How to know if player has push notification setup?

Hello, I want to know how can I check if player has configured push notifications or not. I think this should be very basic data returned in AccountInfo but I can't find anything.

regards.

Hello, I want to know if it's possible to know if the player has already configured push notifications or not. I think this should be very basic but I can't find anything related to it.

Player DataPush Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

To get the push notification registration of a player, you could use the server API GetPlayerProfile with setting the “ShowPushNotificationRegistrations” in Profile Constraints to true. You could also go to the player’s page in your GameManager, you can see the push notification config in [Game Manager]->[Players]->[Overview]->[Notifications] block. Calling the client API GetPlayerProfile with setting the “ShowPushNotificationRegistrations” to true is also OK, however, you will need to check the ALLOW CLIENT ACCESS TO SENSITIVE PROFILE PROPERTIES (Push notification registration information) in the [Game Manager]->[Title Settings]->[Client Profile Options]. Please note that enabling this setting will expose sensitive device information.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.