question

daniel.berkbox@gmail.com avatar image
daniel.berkbox@gmail.com asked

PurchasePrice

HI,

Why Purchase price ins Int32 ? How I set price to 1.99? because that must have the same price of the store (App Store and google play) right?

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

As stated in the docs for defining Catalog items, the RM price is in USD pennies, so $1.99 USD would be 199 RM.

While you do have to have a price defined in RM in the catalog for receipt validation, those prices are not authoritative, as the actual purchase occurs in Google Play or iTunes. It's for that reason that the receipt validation calls also take a CurrencyCode and PurchasePrice, so that you can specify the actual sale price (so that your revenue reporting is accurate).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniel.berkbox@gmail.com avatar image
daniel.berkbox@gmail.com answered

Got it. Thank you :)

10 |1200

zbigniew.zajac@fuero.pl avatar image
zbigniew.zajac@fuero.pl answered

in new Unity IAP there is only
decimal localizedPrice;

will it be ok to sent to playfab

(int)(localizedPrice*100)?

I think that for some currencies it may be wrong.

1 comment
10 |1200

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

That's going to depend upon the definition of the localizedPrice in Unity. For the majority of cases, I'm sure that would be correct, but I can't really say it would be accurate across all currencies without documentation showing how all currencies are returned from their logic.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.