question

daniel.berkbox@gmail.com avatar image
daniel.berkbox@gmail.com asked

Multiple app versions

Hi,

I want to create two versions in my game, a full version and other lite where the user can upgrade to the full. Can I use the same Title id for both (to use the same players base) ? Is this allowed?

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We don't limit you in any way, so you can feel free to do things this way. What we'd recommend is using the Catalog and receipt validation systems to let the player purchase the upgrade, so that you have a way to securely know that the player actually did pay for the upgrade. At the same time, make sure to have some key logic for the upgraded version of the game in Cloud Script, with a check that the player has that item, so that the local client can't simply be hacked to pass the check for the item.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniel.berkbox@gmail.com avatar image daniel.berkbox@gmail.com commented ·

Thank you for nice tips and so fast support.

Cheers!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.