question

lu.zhang@sectionstudios.com avatar image
lu.zhang@sectionstudios.com asked

How do I check whether the session ticket is expired?

Is there anyway to check that the user's session ticket is expired? If it can be checked by the error code, what's the error code of it?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Once the session has expired, any call to a PlayFab Client API method will return an error. I would recommend checking all the possible error returns, but in particular I would recommend checking for InvalidSessionTicket.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lu.zhang@sectionstudios.com avatar image
lu.zhang@sectionstudios.com answered

Thank you Brendan. Is there an error code for the Invalid Session Ticket?

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, the error in the return would be "InvalidSessionTicket" and the errorCode would be 1100. I would also recommend checking for NotAuthenticated (1074).

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.