question

JIMAN avatar image
JIMAN asked

can I upload datatable?

Can I upload json datatable ? and

Can I read that uploading data table data in CloudScript?

because i want to make reading data table and reprocess data and to sens.

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab doesn't support customized database. However, it is possible if you simply want to store json object in PlayFab. May I know more details about this data table? What is the purpose and where do you want to store?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JIMAN avatar image JIMAN commented ·

For example, there is one character. This character can level up by making a request to the server. When this character level up, you need a data table to refer to.

By referring to the data table, the stats will be raised, the uploaded data will be stored in the character DB, and the final calculated data will be given to the front-end.

how to work?

0 Likes 0 ·
JIMAN avatar image JIMAN commented ·

1. referring to default character data table

2. Calculate by referencing the data table and Then send Calculated Data to frontend

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ JIMAN commented ·

May I ask what's the estimated size of this data table? Does it frequently change?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ JIMAN commented ·

To be clear, you may define any static data in Cloud Script/Azure Function. But in terms of Cloud Script, there is size limit of 1,000,000 bytes for each revision. While though there is no limit for Azure Function, the storage is using Azure Files, please consult the Azure Team about the price.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.