question

Avlonitis Spyros avatar image
Avlonitis Spyros asked

CloudScript SetObjects fails.

Hello, I have some cloudscript functions that I call from the client. The player Entity has an object named PlayerData. I an attempt to keep server as authoritative, each cloudscript function alters a bit the PlayerData object and saves it (by using entity.SetObjects()).

Everything seems to work fine most of the time, but some time I get a null FunctionResult and the error has to do with SetObjects().

Error
    at Object.server_request (Script:181:24)
    at Object.entity.SetObjects (Script:666:67)
    at UpdatePlayerData (7A996-main.js:324:24)
    at handlers.nextQuestion (7A996-main.js:124:5)
    at Object.invokeFunction (Script:117:33

I cannot get much from this error, and I do not know if there anywhere else any other logs to consult.

My title id is 7A996

CloudScriptentities
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Could you please provide more details about the corresponding "entity_executed_cloud_script" events that contain this error, for example a complete screen snippet (please hide the information you would not like to share) or an event time stamp so that we can query the specific event? And we should provide the detailed error messages in the event, have you checked the Logs field of the event?

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.