question

Philippe Dulong avatar image
Philippe Dulong asked

Editing Rule in game manager not working

Hello,

When I try editing an existing rule in game manager I get the following:

It has been like that for at least 24H now. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Philippe Dulong avatar image Philippe Dulong commented ·

It Seems the image upload didn't work. The error message is the following:
"There was an error while loading data from the server. Please reload the page to retry."

0 Likes 0 ·
stefan avatar image stefan commented ·

When I want to create a new rule, I always get the following error:
"There was an error while loading data from the server. Please reload the page to retry."

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

UPDATE: Rules issue has been solved according to the feedback from the team. I have also checked my testing titles and it works fine. Please feel free to let me know if you still have this issue.

Thanks for the report, I will report this issue to product team and will also keep this thread updated when there is feedback from the team.

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Philippe Dulong avatar image Philippe Dulong commented ·

Solved. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
FunDev avatar image FunDev commented ·

@SethDu i also have this issue, could not create new rule on my new created project. id 94CA8

0 Likes 0 ·
FunDev avatar image FunDev FunDev commented ·

I can't edit my comment so have to create new. After 30 mins, i can create new rule. I guess it auto solved

0 Likes 0 ·
bartoszczajkowski avatar image bartoszczajkowski commented ·

@SethDu Hi, looks like i got same issue with Automation/Rules about "There was an error while loading data from the server. Please reload the page to retry." for projectID C579F. It has been like this for at least 48h now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ bartoszczajkowski commented ·

I cannot reproduce this issue. May I ask is there any business impact? If you are in paid subscription plan, please feel free to submit a support ticket.

In addition, we also recommend creating a new title and migrate data from the current project to the new one. Does this issue also occur in other titles? PlayFab provides a CLI tool to help the migration --PlayFab/PlayFabCLI: Tool for using PlayFab via CLI (github.com)

0 Likes 0 ·
bartoszczajkowski avatar image bartoszczajkowski Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, for now project is in development so it just causing that I cannot use correctly this feature as nothing that I will create or was created before appear on list. No i'm not in paid subscription plan.

Don't have other titles currently so cannot verify this. Creating new project and move all currently developed is kind of weird solution as for now not even know why is affected by this. But if there will be no other way than yes, can be done.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.