We recently deleted all users in a game in development by using the suggestion by Brendan here (Scheduled task with delete user on all users): https://community.playfab.com/comments/41279/view.html
After this, we have started logging in users again to recreate them, but are getting some strange problems.
- Players page in the backend says "0 total players" even though the newly added players are showing up.
- Same for the segments page, all segments have 0 users (including all users)
- We use PlayFabClientAPI.GetPlayFabIDsFromGenericIDs to find what oculus friends have playfab, and that is still returning a list of playfab ids that no longer exists.
- When we try to add one of those no-longer-existing playfabids as friends (which we apparently shouldn't without checking their existence first), PlayFabClientAPI.AddFriend is returning an "These users are already friends" error
- PlayFabClientAPI.GetFriendsList is NOT retrieveing those allegedly existing friends though.
Is our database or some cache corrupt? How can we fix it?