question

TheGabmeister avatar image
TheGabmeister asked

Unable to validate my PlayFab email address. I used my Microsoft account email to log in.

Hello! I'm not sure where to ask this, but I'm unable to validate my PlayFab email address. I used my Microsoft account email to log in. When I try sending a validation email, I don't receive anything.

Account Management
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask are you using PlayFab provider or Microsoft AAD for login? Does the account that you are currently using have this issue? Otherwise, in which step do you have this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
TheGabmeister avatar image TheGabmeister Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Yes, the account I'm using to post this question is my Microsoft account and is not validated.

On my Developer Profile, it says my Authentication provider is "AAD."

On my Community Profile, it says my email is "Not Validated." When I press the "Not Validated," it asks me to "Do you want to resend email validation?" I press "Yes," it says "A reminder for validating the user's email has been sent." However, I do not receive any email.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently there is a known issue on the email system, which affects verification and notification functions. I will keep this thread updated when there is feedback from the team. We appreciate your patience.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wup avatar image wup commented ·

Hi. I'm unable to validate my email on the Playfab Community site (here). No email is ever sent. Was the issue resolved?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.