question

stefanschweiger avatar image
stefanschweiger asked

How can i estimate the usage of Playstream Events for my app,How can I estimate the usage of Playstream Events in my App

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We provide a billing summary page to show the current estimated costs for every month, you can navigate to [My Studios and Titles] page, click the […] icon that in the left of your studio row. Then click the [Billing Summary] item to jump to [Billing Summary] page. And please check this documenatation -- Billing Summary + Base Rate - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs for more explanation of the billing summary.

Besides, you can check this documentation -- Pricing Meters - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to learn more about how PlayFab calculates the costs of the PlayStream Events. For clarification, events are metered in 1 KB blocks against average event size. For example, 10 events with an average size of 2 KB are billed as 20 events, while 10 events with an average size of 0.5 KB are billed as 10 events.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.