question

takanoriuzuka avatar image
takanoriuzuka asked

How to aggregate all user's UserReadOnlyData?

Hi,

I want to aggregate certain values in the UserReadOnlyData of all users.

Every user has the following data named "UserResourceData" as UserReadOnlyData.

{
    "usedGold" : 1234
}

I would like to know the total value of usedGold for all users periodically (e.g. once every 3 months).

What would be the best way to do this?

I've read the Playfab Insights documentation, but there doesn't seem to be a function to aggregate UserReadOnlyData.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Player Dataanalytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Currently there is no such feature that aggregates all users read-only data. You could store the data into a custom server, so that you can get all the data when you need them. Another solution is that you could generate some PlayStream events when updating the data, so that you could use the Data Explorer to collect the data later. But note that the event history only keeps the events within 30 days. If you want this feature in PlayFab, you could post a thread in the Feature Request forum.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.