question

Redcatpig Studio avatar image
Redcatpig Studio asked

Where is file management?,Where is the file management?

Hey everyone. Quick question. I have two titles on my playfab dashboard. The first one I created, the file management on content appears, but the second title I can't see the file management.

Does anyone knows why is that happening?
Content
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Since PlayFab CDN is a legacy feature that just supported for the titles that have previously configured CDN. The new title without configuring CDN before won’t contain the [File Management] page. For new titles that need a content management solution, we recommend using Azure CDN. To get started, see the Azure CDN documentation.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Redcatpig Studio avatar image Redcatpig Studio commented ·

Thank you for the answer.

So, Let's suppose that I want to use the same content and everything from the first title on the second title.

How can I get the files from the first title on the second one?

Cheers

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Redcatpig Studio commented ·

All CDN APIs of the first title can be used normally, we would suggest you download the files from the first title using administrative tool then upload them to the new CDN system for using.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.