question

Rizwan Babar avatar image
Rizwan Babar asked

409 Post Error while adding Title Data

I produced a WebGL build of my game and uploaded it on my webserver to test it. When I click register which calls PlayFab authentication and sets initial fields in title data, I noticed that it was not adding any field and in some attempts, it added but not all of them. I opened the developer tools window of the browser to check the console and I found these errors in different attempts:

Is there any solution?

Player DataTitle Dataentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Could you please check the error messages for you API calls and confirm if the error you met is 409 Conflict? If so, did you make multiple API calls without waiting on the responses? As this thread -- 409 Conflict when calling GetContentUploadUrl - Playfab Community said, if there are concurrent attempts to update the same data at the same time, the second API call may return 409 Conflict. Since 409 Conflict is an occasional error, this should not be the whole reason why your API calls always fail. Could you please provide more details for our troubleshooting? For example, which development platform do you use? And could you please provide the specific code snippets can reproduce this issue?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rizwan Babar avatar image Rizwan Babar commented ·

I arranged my api calls so that, next api call is done when previous one returns a response. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.