question

Arbuzov P avatar image
Arbuzov P asked

authorization

I have authorization (a playfab tutorial), but I can log in at the same time from several devices and calmly play simultaneously from one account on several devices, can I make one active user play from one account?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

According to your description, we think you want to block the second-screen sign-ins, so that the player can only log in the account to one client at a time, is it right? If so, till now, the discussion of this thread -- https://community.playfab.com/questions/382/206721757-How-to-prevent-duplicate-login-.html still provides the recommended way to prevent the second-screen sign-ins. You can check the thread for more information. And please feel free to post the new thread for the help if you meet any specific technical questions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.