question

vastchen avatar image
vastchen asked

Multiplayer Server Update

I created a server and a virtual machine, and I deployed a server when I created it, but I want to update the server I uploaded.What should I do

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

If you want to update the regional configuration of a PlayFab multiplayer server build, you could go to [Your Game Manager]->[Multiplayer]->[Build], and choose the build you want to update. But if you want to update the build assets or some other detail, you will need to create a new build and delete the old one. You could choose a build as a template to create the new build in the Builds page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vastchen avatar image
vastchen answered

thank you!Are you Chinese?

1 comment
10 |1200

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Sorry, this forum is English support only. If you are a paid user, you could open a support ticket and request Chinese support. Thank you for understanding.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.