question

Darius Vu avatar image
Darius Vu asked

Could I create new role for all groups in default?

Dear Team,

I want to create new role - Creator for who created the group in default. And if users create a group then they are assigned automatically as the Creator and the group will have 3 roles in group: Creator, Admins and Members. And Creator have full permissions in the group.

So could I do this in Playfab Manager or anyway? Because I don't want to use "CreateRole" API function after users create an group and then using "ChangeMemberRole" to change from Admins to Creator. It has to use much API functions.

Thank you so much!

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Basically there are 2 methods to access PlayFab service, via either Game Manager or API calls. I am not sure of your requirements. May I have more details?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Unfortunately, this is not supported now. We will have to use APIs to create roles for each group one by one. Please feel free to post your idea in the Feature Request Forum, more votes can boost the priority.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.