question

Ablegames avatar image
Ablegames asked

GetPlayersInSegment calls per minute GetPlayersInSegment calls per minute

The rate of GetPlayersInSegment requests for _____ has exceeded the limit and is temporarily throttled.

There are no restrictions on the management page, but it does not actually run

apis
limit.png (9.8 KiB)
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

There's a known issue impacting GetPlayersInSegment that is being worked on as a priority by the engineering team. We'll update when it has been resolved.

1 Like 1 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Could you please provide the detailed error message for our reference?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz Sarah Zhang commented ·

@Sarah Zhang

I'm having the same issue. It started today. I everyday get 5 segments to check some things in the game and I never had an issue before. Every other APIs (Admin, Server, Client) works without a problem. This the error I get:

The rate of GetPlayersInSegment requests for ***** has exceeded the limit and is temporarily throttled.<br>
0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

It should be fixed now. Could you please check it again?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yaroslav.k@liveplaymobile.com avatar image
yaroslav.k@liveplaymobile.com answered

Hello.

Any updates on this?

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

This issue that few calls to GetPlayersInSegment returned the limit exceeding error should have been fixed now.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz answered

This issue appeared again.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.