question

Ahmed Alotaibi avatar image
Ahmed Alotaibi asked

CloudScripts doesn't generate Playstream event

Hi Everyone,

I'm preparing my game to use playfab, and currently, I'm creating two cloudscripts to set up new players' statistics (the reason for two is I have more than 25 statistics to be set up and current limit is 25 per script).

so I have a rule set up which upon the event player.added.title is triggered it will run the two cloudscripts and fire off two Playstream events for each cloud script for debugging.

However, it doesn't show me the playstream event for the player.added.title event or for the execution of the two cloudscripts.

CloudScriptLeaderboards and StatisticsPlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Have you checked “Publish results as PlayStream Event” option in the Actions field when you select “Execute Azure Function”/” Execute Cloud Script”?

In terms of PlayStream Monitor, currently there is a display issue, which has been reported to team. If it is your concern, I will keep you informed when there are updates from the team. For now, please use Data Explorer as a workaround solution.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ahmed Alotaibi avatar image Ahmed Alotaibi commented ·

yes, I have checked Publish results as PlayStream Event option for both cloudscripts but it didn't show the events.

I think the issue is as you mentioned, I'll wait for your feedback thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Ahmed Alotaibi commented ·

I noticed that PlayStream Monitor works fine now. Do you still have this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ahmed Alotaibi avatar image Ahmed Alotaibi Seth Du ♦ commented ·

No, thank you it is working fine now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.