question

Enzo Lemarchand avatar image
Enzo Lemarchand asked

Error CS0117 "PlayFabClientApi" does not contain a definition for 'GetPaymentToken'

Hi, I'm getting this error when I'm trying to implement the Non-receipt payment method for XSolla : CS0117: 'PlayFabClientApi' does not contain a definition for 'GetPaymentToken'

Same case for GetPurchase.

I tried to replace these with GetPaymentTokenAsync, but I'm not used to Async functions yet so I don't know how to fix these errors: forumplayfab-1.png

CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to object type.

Any solution to remedy one of these problems ? Thanks in advance !

forumplayfab-1.png (11.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

If I understand correctly, you should be using C# SDK. If you investigate the definition in source code, C# SDK is different from Unity SDK. “CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to object type.” simply means this property should be an object instead of delegate.

Please fine the C# SDK usage at Quickstart - PlayFab Client library for C# - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

scottadams avatar image
scottadams answered

Redacted. I see there is already an answer

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.