question

15212010002 avatar image
15212010002 asked

How to set CustomTags field in the events' properties

HI

I am going to write some data in CustomTags field (common properties of playstream event)

but I don't konw how to do it .

Please help me . Thank u

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The CustomTags are not exposed via the Write...Event API calls currently. Can you detail out the scenario and your use case, so that we have a clear picture of how you'd like to use the tags?

The normal method is to specify a dictionary of key/value pairs in the Body of the event, which then shows up in the event data directly, allowing you to use it for any analytics you need to do.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

15212010002 avatar image 15212010002 commented ·

At first, we want to sort the events which stand for diamonds(a kind of virtual currency) increasing from player_virtual_currency_balance_changed. But the amplitude(an alalystic method) can not compare two values from the event data(VirtualCurrencyPreviousBalance and VirtualCurrencyBalance),it just compare one event data value with a constant value.

Also we want to add more porperties like "payment platform". But after a discussion, we found creating a new event is a good idea.

Thanks for replying :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.