question

Santiago Rollheiser avatar image
Santiago Rollheiser asked

PlayFab Google Login - Unreal Engine 4 - Blueprint

Hi, i have problems setting the login or link with google.

In both cases always recieve a malformed AuthCode and Invalid Token.

I put here my clientID OAuth, but i dont know what is the correct info i need put here...

Not exist any documentation regarding Unreal and blueprint...

Thx

BR

screenshot-76.jpg (41.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You may need to request Server Auth Code from Google as it is an access token for server-side authentication. Please refer to Google documentation on Google Sign-In for server-side apps | Google Sign-In for Websites.

PlayFab also provides a tutorial on it --Setting up PlayFab authentication using Google and HTML5 - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. In terms of integrating Google service in Unreal Engine, please find support on UE4 community.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Santiago Rollheiser avatar image Santiago Rollheiser commented ·

@SethDu do you have any example the way to do that? The document only have a code part but Nothing refarding what can use on the field Service Auth Code..

Thx

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Santiago Rollheiser commented ·

This code is from external service, meanwhile PlayFab cannot interfere this process. I found a thread in Unreal Engine forum. Hopefully it can help -- Integrate Google Play Services with Blueprint - Community / Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.