question

emanuelperez avatar image
emanuelperez asked

Hourly Server Rates by region on Free Plan

Hi,

I recently started exploring playfab and of course I chose the free plan to see what I can do. I was about to add a build of my multiplayer server, and when I add a region, an hourly rate appears. Is this hourly rate somehow disscounted of what the free plan offers or I have to pay ir no matter what?

pricingmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The billing for multiplayer server hosting is the same, regardless of what tier you are in. You get a limited number of free CPU hours in specific regions and server models, as described in the server documentation (Multiple games architecture - Playfab Community), and all usage beyond that is charged at the stated rates. The build setup process also shows you estimated costs based on the number of servers you want to have running in Standby mode.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

emanuelperez avatar image emanuelperez commented ·

Thanks Brendan!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.