question

hapygames avatar image
hapygames asked

How to delete a created Studio on the PlayFab Website?

I have created a Studio called "RiseOfTheAnimals-Online" by accident, on the PlayFab Website and i don´t know how to delete, even though I would like to have it deleted, since I need only one Studio.

Could someone delete it for me please, since I guess it´s not possible for me, to delete it myself.

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Currently, there is no way to delete the Studio. If you would like this feature, you could vote for this thread: https://community.playfab.com/idea/38999/delete-studio.html and help to prioritize this feature.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thomas Moon Kang avatar image
Thomas Moon Kang answered

You can create a new account, add the new account user to the studio/game with admin priveleges, then remove your main account from the studio! Then you can delete the new account if you want.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.