question

Ashley Godbold avatar image
Ashley Godbold asked

Trouble Uploading JSON file to Catalog

I'm having difficulty uploading a JSON file to the catalog. When I try to upload it, I get the massage "X InvalidItemId".

It appears my format is correct as I can upload portions of it. Also, weirdly, a file that did work no longer works and gives me the above error.

This feels like a big related to the JSON uploader. Is there a JSON length requirement? The total number of items I'm trying to upload in to the Catalog does not exceed the supposed limit.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ashley Godbold avatar image Ashley Godbold commented ·

Sorry. I had a typo. I mean "bug related to the JSON uploader".

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Ashley Godbold commented ·

I will dig into it and try to reproduce. there can be dependency issues. May I ask have you delete any Currency? Are you trying to migrate data to another title? If it is the case, you may import Virtual Currency first.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ashley Godbold avatar image Ashley Godbold Seth Du ♦ commented ·

No, I haven't deleted any of the currencies. I'm also not trying to migrate data.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Ashley Godbold avatar image
Ashley Godbold answered

I figured out the problem. I used Postman to try to send the JSON file via SetCatalogItems and it gave me a more detailed error report. One of my item id's was a duplicate.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.