question

Dev Verma avatar image
Dev Verma asked

Game Launcher with Multiple Games

Hello

I am a unity developer

I want to make a game launcher which contains all my games

I want to make a system in which user can log in on the launcher only then it will automatically log in on all the game which is associated to that username and password

Thank You

Sorry for bad english

Title Datagame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

The function of PlayFab matches your game design. PlayFab provides two types of use accounts that are master player account and the title player account. The master player account is a player entity that is shared by all titles within your studio. The title_player_account is the entity designed for the separate titles. If you use the PlayFab register API such as RegisterPlayFabUser, you will create a master player account and a title player account for the player. The player can use the login API such as LoginWithPlayFab to log in the master player account to multiple titles. When the master player account be logged in to other titles within the studio, PlayFab would create the title player accounts automatically for every title.

So, you can log the players in with one master player account but stored the player data with the different title player accounts. Please check the following documents for more information about authentication, player data and entity types. Besides, you can check the document -- PlayFab Unity SDK to get the Unity SDK download link and learn about PlayFab quick start with Unity.

Login basics and best Practices - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

PlayerData - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

AvailableBuilt-In Entity Types - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

If you have any detailed technical questions, please feel free to post the new threads in our forum.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.