question

tmichael avatar image
tmichael asked

MemoryConsumedBytes fluctuations

So, I'm working on a CloudScript that pulls a solid amount of data over 3 API calls. Things seem to be working well enough, but I'm noticing the "MemoryConsumedBytes" value seems to be fluctuating between ~4,294,688,712 and ~107,024 even when I'm not changing anything.

What is going on here? Should I be concerned?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Could you clarify how much data this is, and what API calls you're using? What is the Title ID in question?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmichael avatar image tmichael commented ·

total data being pulled is a little under 30,000 bytes of json

server.GetTitleInternalData - 5 keys

server.GetCharacterReadOnlyData - 1 key

server.GetCharacterInternalData - 2 keys

Title ID: 1E05

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan tmichael commented ·

Interesting. I do see the handler in question (and the functions it calls). Could you set GeneratePlayStreamEvent in your ExecuteCloudScript calls to true for the moment? Also, would it be alright for us to create a test player in your title and try a few tests on the script? If so, please open a ticket with us to let us know what the typical FunctionParameter inputs are.

0 Likes 0 ·
tmichael avatar image tmichael brendan commented ·

sure, I'll follow up in a ticket!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.