question

Shivam Manishbhai Sarang avatar image
Shivam Manishbhai Sarang asked

VSCode cant recognize Playfab.

I have correctly installed the Playfab sdk in my Unity Project also logged into my account in the interface provided by Playfab in Unity. Also opted for appropriate Studio. But when I try to code in VS Code from Unity, it doesn't recognize Playfab modules due to which its modules are underlined red. Please someone help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks

apissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You may navigate to [Unity] - > [Edit] -> [Preference] -> [External Tools] to see if the preferred editor has been selected.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Besides of the basic configuration above, there are few other suggestions that may solve this issue.

• If you are using Unity 2019, try to upgrade to 2020 LTS version.
  • In Unity Package manager, install "Visual Studio Code Editor" package.
  • Make sure .NET Framework targeting pack is installed. Please refer to -- Visual Studio Code and Unity
  • If this issue still occurs, try to delete the .sln and .csproj file and in the Unity [External Tools] page, check "Embedded packages" and "Local packages" option, then re-generate the project files.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.