question

Dhruv Sharma avatar image
Dhruv Sharma asked

X-Authorization

Hi Team, I was trying to use playfab APIs with postman however for doing trade between the players that we have created in our demo game, It is showing that we have to pass x-authorization in the headers however we are not able to find out from which API or setting we can get that. Could you please help me with it?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

X-Authorization should be filled with Session Ticket, which is returned by a successful login API. Classic client APIs use Session Ticket for authentication, meanwhile entity APIs use Entity Token, and it is named "X-EntityToken" in the header in Postman.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dhruv Sharma avatar image Dhruv Sharma commented ·

@SethDu Thanks for explaining, Could you please specify that API endpoint from where I can get the Session Ticket as I am unable to find that API.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Dhruv Sharma commented ·

As you are using Postman, simply search any API starting with "Loginwith". If you are unfamiliar with PlayFab login, please refer to the document on Authentication - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.