question

Aybjax avatar image
Aybjax asked

Hidden custom event

Good day!

Our team wants to save player/student statistics in our own server and move game related login into playfab.

My job is to synchronize our server with updated data. So, 1 example being: when user registers in game, register him in our server. (reason: There is no event for AddUsernamePassword action)

For that purpose I want to use Client Write Player Event with student credential sent alongside.

I can see the event in the playstream, as well as I can see player credentials. Although it is seen by developer, I would like it to be hidden. But then write custom log in PlayStream as "user a is registered"

Thanks in advance

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I don't fully understand your requirement. What is the scenario that you want the event to be hidden, since it is only available to the developers?

In addition, when a player registers in your title, a unique event named "player_added_title" will be generated, which can be a trigger of Rules.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.